Wednesday 8 June 2016

Max Luscher's color psychology

Max Luscher  a Swiss psychotherapist. He's known for inventing the Lüscher color test, a tool for measuring the person's psychophysical state based on his or her color preferences.

He concluded following color codes:

Blue: Contentment
Feeling of belonging, the inner connection and the relationship to one’s partner.
"How I feel towards a person that is close to me"
Green: Self-respect
Inner control of willpower and the capacity to enjoy.
"The way I want to be"
Red: Self confidence
Activity, drive and the reaction to challenges.
"How I react to challenges"
Yellow: Development
Attitude of anticipation, attitude towards future development and towards new encounters.

"What I expect for the future"

TAKE THE LUSCHER COLOR TEST NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment